We are a Team of Results-Driven Email Fanatics
In a world of thousands of email providers, you’re probably wondering what makes us unique.
- Speed to implementation is our guarantee. We will have you up and running in as little as 7 days so that you’re paying for results instead of discovery
- Testing models are a standard process. We have a 6-week testing protocol standard with all programs – GrowthApproch – so that we can avoid the landmines that come with email programs/ROI faster
- The customer journey map is our secret sauce. We’re going to create a roadmap of the customer journey including roadblocks, challenges, and gaps so that we can put mechanisms in place to develop the best customer experience.
- We only do email – PERIOD! Our team has over 40 years of experience in email so that your email channels work really hard for you.
Our Process - The Growth Approach®
One thing is true – we want to make our process as easy as possible, ultimately cutting out some of the time it takes for a typical agency to get ramped up and started. The faster we get started on your work, the quicker you will see results.
Once we scope your work and are ready to roll, we take as little as 7 days to get our projects in motion. Here’s how we apply The Growth Approach®:
1. We create the roadmap – We take time to learn your business in a 1-hr data gathering session. This is a foundational element that allows us to adapt your programs to your audience and business. Coming out of this session we will create a current state map (where you are now) and a future state roadmap (where we are going). This future state will serve as our program guide.
2. We build your programs – We will get to work using a SCRUM methodology to build your programs. Progress will be tracked in an interactive tool and you will be assigned a project lead to provide updates and check ins.
3. We do a staggered implementation – this means that we are working on existing program optimizations while we build net new. This allows us to begin seeing results while we fill the gaps. Testing plans will be implemented and learnings will be recorded.
4. We optimize & iterate – We use the testing learnings to inform optimizations. With our program-level tracking we are able to see the impact of each program individually, fine-tuning as we need to for maximum performance.
5. We repeat – We will build this process deep into your team’s culture so that if we are passing off the project from here, your team is all set and if we are supporting email, that we continue to see results.
Are you a minority-owned small business?
You could be eligible to apply for our annual “Email Performance Grant” – a grant giving a value of
$25,000 in email marketing services to help get your business see success with email.
Applications for 2022 open in November!
If you want to be notified when they open, click below to get on the list.